Google releases Android 11 Developer Preview 2.1 with bug fixes
There aren’t too many modifications this time round, and positively no user-facing tweaks. The full changelog could be discovered beneath:
- Fixed a problem the place a crash would happen when lengthy urgent to pick a component inside the latest apps overview.
- Fixed a problem the place the standing bar may crash within the background if its parts weren’t all initialized but.
- Fixed a problem the place too many WindowTokens have been created by SystemUI inflicting jankiness and dropped frames when navigating and scrolling apps.
- Fixed a problem the place the Wear OS app may crash when making an attempt to pair a Wear OS system.
- Fixed a problem the place the Settings app may crash after tapping the search bar within the app.
Like the earlier construct, Android 11 Developer Preview 2.1 could be put in on Pixel 2, Pixel three, Pixel 3a, and Pixel four units. To set up this new Android 11 construct in your Pixel, you should utilize the Android Flash Tool or sideload the OTA recordsdata or manufacturing unit photos.
The second Android 11 Developer Preview added fairly a couple of notable additions to the working system, together with an improved display recorder, the flexibility to mute notifications throughout video, a helpful notification historical past web page, and extra. You can learn extra about the entire new options right here.